INTERNATIONALLY-FUNDED VISIT REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
TODAY’S DATE*: // VISIT DATE*: //
* The reimbursement request MUST be transmitted within one (1) week of the coaching/chorus visit.
TEAM LEADER/PRESIDENT NAME:
GROUND TRANSPORTATION FROM (CITY/TOWN):
GROUND TRANSPORTATION TO (CITY/TOWN):
TOTAL MILES: @ 56.5 cents/mile = $ OR
TOTAL KILOMETRES: @ .35 cents/km = $
**Original receipts must be included in order to be reimbursed and must be ‘snail-mailed’ to the EDC.
GRAND TOTAL FOR REIMBURSEMENT: $
REGIONAL FACULTY MEMBER CONDUCTING VISIT:
1. Make your coaching arrangements directly with any Region 16-approved* coach. Faculty outside of Region 16 does not qualify for this funding. (*Our approved musical faculty is listed in the Region 16 Directory, as well as on the Region 16 Web-site at: http://www.saregion16.com/dbpage.php?pg=education&keyval=education
If there is any question about whether your coach is considered 'approved', feel free to contact Sue Melvin at email@example.com in advance of booking your coach.)
2. Choruses should first reimburse their visiting faculty directly from their chorus treasury.
3. This electronic reimbursement request is then prepared online by the requesting chorus and transmitted electronically within one week of the faculty-coaching visit.
NOTE: Choruses should NOT send anything directly to Sweet Adelines International headquarters, or to the Region 16 Finance Coordinator.
4. Upon completion and clicking the “Send” button, this electronic form is routed automatically to the Region 16 Education Coordinator (EDC.) Once the EDC receives this electronic reimbursement form from the requesting chorus (within one week of the visit), she will complete and send her approved authorization to SAI Headquarters.
5. Upon receipt of the form from the Region 16 EDC, International Headquarters will mail the Region 16 Finance Coordinator a reimbursement check.
6. Once the check is received from International Headquarters, the Region 16 Finance Coordinator will then mail the Chorus a check (to the Team Leader’s/Chorus President’s address as per Regional Directory.)