|Organisers:||Regional Management Team|
|Type of event:||Educational Event|
|Venue:||Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre
2302 Bridge Road
|See map below|
|Ticket pricing/options:||Region 16 members ($50 CAD)
Non-Region 16 ($65 CAD)
WHEN: Saturday, June 10th, 2023
WHERE: Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre (QEPCCC), 2302 Bridge Rd, Oakville (Main Entrance)
FACULTY: Jordan Travis
AUDIENCE: Small Chorus members/leaders - but ALL singers, regardless of chorus size, are most welcome and will find this event beneficial.
FACT SHEET: Click here
CLASSES/SCHEDULE: Click here
COACHING UNDER GLASS
The first 3 choruses to register will receive free coaching as demonstration groups for the classes. To be eligible for one of the free coaching spots:
· Must have all 4 parts
· Coaching slots can only be reserved once members are registered. I.e. form and $ for all chorus members planning to attend must be received to secure your demo coaching spot.
· Director must email Kristin Ponte once chorus members have registered to reserve slot.
REGISTRATION – Includes lunch.
A minimum of 50 registrants are needed to hold this event, so please talk up this wonderful, low-cost educational opportunity and register asap.
· Each attendee registers individually via our online form & pays via card or PayPal:
Þ Region 16 members @ $50 CAD: Click here· Registration is transferrable, but not refundable.
Þ Non-Region 16 attendees @ $65 CAD: Click here
· Registration deadline: Saturday, May 27th ($10 CAD fee for any changes to the initial registration info. after submission.)
· Late registrations: Will be accepted until June 3rd with an additional $25 CAD fee.
For those wishing to stay overnight, you might consider reserving one of these near-by hotels:
· Holiday Inn, 2525 Wyecroft Rd, Oakville
· Staybridge Suites, 2511 Wyecroft Rd, Oakville
· Registration form: Sue Melvin
· All other event questions: Kristin Ponte